Last year I went to a food photography workshop in Cornwall with my friend Roberta who was over from Canada. The course was arranged by Danielle Acken who is a Canadian.
On the Saturday we went to the Eden Project to photograph their wonderful food and one of my favourite things was their dried fruit flapjacks.
On returning home I found this recipe by Simon Rimmer.
- 150g/5oz butter cubed
- 80g/3oz soft light brown sugar
- 80ml/3fl oz clear honey
- 250g/9oz rolled porridge oats
- 80g/3oz dried cherries
- 80g/3oz dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 50g/2oz hazelnuts, shells removed, chopped